My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, January 28, 2008

what, I say... what can I say?!

I forgot to post my card making progress :)
So far this year I have accomplished 6 layouts and 7 cards. My goal is to reach 20 of each before my trip to California! :D and to remain NOT buying anything b/c I have GOBS and I mean *GOBS* of supplies!
Without further ado -here's my next layout and cards! :D
the set of 3 cards are from a class I took at my LSS -it was a Tombow night.



And last but not least... my creation this evening - is known as a "Criss Cross card" I have never made one before and it turned out kinda neat! :) I will definitely make more of these, even tho they use more paper! I have yet to decide if this card is "finished" sometimes I like to leave cards a bit 'unwordy' so that they can be multi-purpose at the moment! :)
--I'm thinking that they might also be a good class to show the ladies from church?!

3 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

very super cute cards!! I love the ATG LO. You are hella inspiring me to scrap the retreat! Thanks! I just got my ATG pics ready to print, I did some creative altering. ;~)
What's with Foghorn?? new obsession?

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

You do such a great job with your cards. I am always impressed.

6:27 a.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

I love all the bellas!

I think that the criss cross class would be a great idea! :-)

9:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home