My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, February 01, 2008

gRRRR...

It hit me. Like an icy wall. the flu bug ~bleh!

I started feeling lousy yesterday and just didn't feel the energy to do anything. then last night I went to bed around 11 (I had already napped on the couch from 5-7) so I went to bed and do you think I could get warm? so I got up around 2am after laying there shivering - bundled up in layers of clothing went downstairs to the couch (it seems warmest on our main floor) bundled up under 2 blankets and finally warmed up enough to sleep. BLEH! I HATE being sick, it really SUCKS! The thing that frustrates me is that I feel 'ok' then I feel like absolute CRAP all within minutes.
We also woke up to a snow fall, enough that cancelled school -and thankfully Steve's meeting was also cancelled due to weather and he took a "flex" day. So we're all cozied up in our house and I do reckeon that my card class is going to be postponed :(
anyway... tomorrow's Ground Hog day. I'm REALLy hoping to feel better b/c I REALLY want to take the kids tobogganing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

It's nice to be all cozied up when you're sick. Hope you feel better. Get lots and lots of sleep! That always helps me--just passing out for a day usually does it. :-) I left this on my blog in response to your comments:
It's going fine! I'm going to post again later today with an update on my weight loss. :-)

Well, I was worried some people really weren't getting it. Whenever I post a link, it's like people ignore it or don't get it. In the post below this one, I posted 2 links that I thought were fun. That's all.

So I wanted people to be able to recognize links and to go check them out!

2:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home