My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Saturday, February 16, 2008

excuse me while I'm ill

I went to the walk in clinic last night -dh dropped me off at 5:45pm then drove out to deliver the kiddo's to my mil and collect his aunt. When he returned I had yet to be seen by a dr. He came back after dropping his aunt P off at aunt W's house and I was finally done. -good timing- Just as I had suspected I have pnuemonia AND bronchitis! bleh... I went for chest xrays today I think that is just to 'clarify' that I do indeed have a problem. {not to mention more reason to charge the gov't money to suck the last penny out of tax payers} -yes I live in Ontario.

sigh, so this afternoon I have spent the day loafing around, coughing my brains out, & sleeping.

I wonder if there's anything 'good' on tv tonight? I am such a NON-tv watcher.

Maybe I'll muster up the energy to scrapbook a layout?

2 Comments:

Blogger tina werner said...

hope you feel better soon!

9:32 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm sorry you're so sick! I sure hope you feel better soon!!

9:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home