My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

tv shows -he sure can pick'em!

MY GOODNESS! my dh can find the most DISGUSTING, STUPID and makes NO sense programs on tv. Ever hear or see something called, Breaking Bad? it is absolutely pukey! It gives me the shivers and gaggy feeling. I'll watch TPB ANYDAY over this junk! GAG!
I'm just going to go and make some cookies -- it is late, but well... I already pretty well wore myself out today, might as well end the day off right!

"what I did today" :by Jen Hoover
  • picked up and sorted the laundry off our bedroom floor and then also did the kids room
  • started the laundry
  • shovelled the sidewalk, front step and a 'pathway' from the house to the sidewalk
  • did more laundry
  • made a KRAFTY lunch
  • washed the kitchen floor
  • washed walls
  • more laundry
  • vacuumed the livingroom tidied up the diningroom and swept the floor
  • made roast beef, mashed potato's, gravy and corn -YUM! :D
  • cleaned up after supper
  • got ally bathed
  • went out and got groceries
  • put the kids to bed

-the end. Well, not really, now I'm going to bake cookies :D

I am SO looking forward to the weekend -the kids are going away... ahhhhhhh.....

2 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

congrats on all the accomplishments! That a lot in one day! whew!

I have to say, I looked up that show and set it to record the first one so I can check it out. I LOVE dark twisted stuff like it's been described. Does Steve watch Dexter? i *heart" Dexter!!

3:25 a.m.  
Blogger Denise said...

LOL.. Okay I love Breaking Bad.. and Dexter as Shannon says. I do like some of the dark & twisted shows at times. Ireally Like Bryan Cranston.. he was hilarious in Malcome in the Middle. And Dexter.. love Michael C. Hall- loved him in 6 ft under.

4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home