My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

getting on with it

well I'm ready to spill.. ya, MORE! :P
So as my *loyal* readers know I am now free from taking anti-depressants and wow! what a challenge that was (to get off it I mean) So far nearly everyday I cry. Not for any real reason, and a lot of the times it's when I pause to be reminded of how lucky I am. Sure I have my upsets and you know it's just bound to happen ~ I am human.
I have decided to try and give more of my time to the things I've been putting off and it's just time to take the bull by the horns!
I need to find a group of other moms that are Christians and get myself ON TRACK! As soon as the temperature warms up I also plan to get out running! It just hurts like heck to breathe out there lately :(
I'm thinking of going through my scrappin' stuff and seeing if there isn't a LOT that I really and truly don't need/use/want. Once I figure this out I'll post what I have to offer here before listing it on ebay :)
thanks everyone for your encouraging words and messages...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie said...

Whoo-hoo, go Jen!!! :-)

You know we love ya.

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Why don't you see if there is a local chapters of MOPS (Mother OF PreSchoolers) in your area - that's a Christian group that meets once or twice a month. I joined one here and it was a real life saver. Check their website http://www.mops.org/

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs))

7:43 p.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Are you sure you were ready to quit the meds? I don't want to be negative, but if you're crying for "no real reason", it makes me wonder? Only you know what is truly right for you. ((hugs))

9:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home