My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, February 24, 2008

whew! close call...

We had a really stressful Saturday night here, thanks be to GOD that all has been reconciled.

Let's just say that there is a big black garbage bag sitting in my scraparea that just about got filled -by dh. LONG story that I'm not going into. I just need to reprioritize a bit and put more of my family/housewife duties before myself... makes sense right? {yah, I'm rolling my eyes too!} come on MAY 8th!!!! :P
so anyway, wanna see the 2 layouts I did? and I "altered" a naked magazine holder too :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs)) what's going on?!?! the lo's look awesome!!

11:59 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

so, were done cyber scrappin'? (((hugs)))

1:42 a.m.  
Blogger TammyB said...

Sorry for the turmoil your going through. Just wanted to say your layouts are so nice - I love the first one. Is that you?

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

Love the magazine holder!

Sorry for all the real life-ness mess. :-(

2:05 p.m.  
Blogger Sherri said...

love the magazine holder.
too bad about the tiff with your dh

12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home