My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

he confuses me so bad it makes me sad

hey ya so ...I don't know WHAT to say. I'm pretty well at a loss for words - dh is "talking" with me about SU! only problem he just doesn't have anything logical to say?! seems like he's talking in circles... but going no where. I think I'd feel a lot better with hearing him say look, I don't think it's a good thing because ... and offer me a GOOD reason. So far I've heard, it's not a good time b/c of the cost, (not true - it's the BEST offer going!) I've heard, that he feels I *might* not be able to make it work, I've heard I can't even keep up with all that I have going on as it is... uh? what the eff do I have going on??? I just went off my meds and if it doesn't work out is it going to send me into a depressive state all over again (ya uh, it's not THAT depressing I WILL have new stamps out of the deal!!) ;) and the lowest of lows... "you've never been able to make any of the other businesses work, why would this one be any different?" -which in my opinion is asking why is the sky blue -it just IS! and I will put just as much effort into this venue as I did with the others only thing I can do is hope it works this time. I am having some pretty sad thoughts about our relationship and it isn't anything to do with me taking on an adventure - it's HIM! I'm starting to feel like he just wants me to keep the house, manage the children and I should have pretty much NO time for ANYTHING else. It angers me and it is really not fair.
I have talked to him until I'm blue in the face -I have given him every reason that I can possibly think of that answers his questions and concerns... he claims "he's only thinking of me/us" I say BULL CRAP! I don't know what he is thinking but I have came right out and said, I just don't get it? I don't get why I can try it out and strive to make my money back and if that's all I ever make oh well... but I can't sell if I can't join.
I just don't get it...

6 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

I say if you can afford to do it, then just do it. You have to have your own life, your own time to do stuff, otherwise you'll just go crazy.

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

Jen, if this is something you NEED for your own validity, to strengthen your faith in yourself, then tell him THAT, and go ahead with it anyway. I hope this all works out. ((((((hugs))))))))) I don't like that your hurting girl!

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks Marci - you mean there is someplace CRAZIER than here??? ;)

thanks Shannon -you have all the answers ;)

4:09 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

((hugs)) I agree with S!! She is ever so wise!!

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

that shannon girl makes lots of sense!

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jen Hoover said...

thanks L and T...
I think I've decided to just let a sleeping dog lie. Altho' times not up yet...and my birthday is only 20 days away ;)

9:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home