My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

keeping up! :)

so far so good - Ya, I know it's only wednesday... ;)

-I shovelled yesterday *STOOPID SNOW!* even got carried away and shovelled the neighbours walk.

Marci - I looked into MOPS and wouldn't ya know... the church right down our street hosts the program!!! I called and have to call back again later they meet alternating Thurs. but I'm not sure yet if it's this or next (thanks for reminding me about this program!)

Tammy -you are likely 110% right about not really being "ready" to go off the meds... and especially not this time of year, it's depressing as it is! but it's done and I am NOT doing THAT again! ;) I'll be alright, I just need to keep focused!
oops! I hit publish post before I was done ~duh!
So what else - hmm, I had a nice hot bath with the whole family pretty well last night -silly kids!
the dad actually put them to bed!!! (1 pt) Then i was ready for bed too -but decided to stay up a while longer since it *was* only 8pm. I should have just went to bed, since Ally woke around midnight -as ususal :P then Dawson was up at 4am then Ally again at 5am - it's a real party around here ALL NIGHT LONG! :D <-- that is a very cheesey almost crazy smile ;)
Anyway, today is going good so far, Steve made coffee (1/2 pt) I haven't been enjoying coffee lately weird - scary actually :P but today I've had 2 & 1/2 cups and I'm doing GREAT! :D I even have already been out and shovelled (again!)

So today - we're waiting for Steve to come back home b/c the kids and I are going to go visit with my mom for the afternoon :) And this evening we're planning to take them skating with one of my cousins and her dh and dd. I need to charge up the battery -as my kids have never been skating.

I'm feeling GOOD today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Hey women, I emailed you a while back about coming to Niagara falls. did ya get if? Or do you just not love me anymore?

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Yay! I'm glad there's a program close to you, I know that they don't have them in every city like they do down here.

You know what makes me feel good if I'm depressed - going to a suntanning place. Wierd, I know - but I get Seasonal Affect Disorder in the winter and it helps. You might want to try it - just 10-15 minutes makes a world of difference.

12:30 p.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

gOOd! have fun today!

12:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home