My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm it... are you? :D

10 years ago I was:
well, there were parts of 1998 that I'd rather forget but it was also the start of a new part of my life. Steve and I got engaged that year.


5 things on my to do list for today: *it's nearly bed time how bout tomorrow*
1.) bake with the kids
2.) help them make birthday pressies for mil
3.) make something yummy for our lunch guests
4.) sign up for SU?! ;)
5.) get Dawson's soccer reg. form dropped off

4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1.) give a LOT of it away - money is the root of ALL E-ville! :P
2.) but first I'd but a bunch of crap! -new cars, fix our house up buy a cottage
3.) drag my bestest friend evah up here kicking and screaming -b/c she's in Cali and it's freakiN' COLD here!!! :D
4.) make sure all family and close friends were comfortable in life

3 bad habits:
1.) I'm undecisive
2.) pepsi-aholic!
3.) i'm hopelessly addicted to the computer and paper crafts :)

5 jobs I have had:
1.) baker
2.) telemarketer {bleh!}
3.) grocery store bakery counter clerk
4.) MOM
5.) head chef and bottle washer ;)

6 Things most people don’t know about me:
1.) I have a tape/sticker fettish -actually that's not really a 'secret'
2.) I was in karate from 7 yrs. to 14yrs old
3.) I always wanted to train dogs as aids for people that needed them
4.) I want to go to school to BE something -just not sure what?
5.) I am 'fearful' of the ocean -due to a jelly fish sting when I was 5
6.) I LOVE step dancing -wish I could do it! :D

I'm tagging Ann, Marci, and Laurie.
If you get tagged copy and paste this to your own blog, and put in your answers, and then tag 3 other people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Fun...learning new things about you all! :)

12:33 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

kicking and screaming?! LOL!!!

1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home