My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Stamp sets - not available at this time.

I'm just going to keep it simple... $10 for each set -shipping will depend on where they're going. Of course I'll combine to save shipping ;) Each set might have seen the light of day but not much by means of the "ink of day" ... please leave me your email addy in the comments and state what you want. thanks!! Maya Rd. journal set -spoken for.

...the following aren't all 'sets' but they are either mounted on EZ mount or acrylic and stored in cd cases...if you see anything that intrigues you, we can figure out a fair deal! :)

the S's are spoken for in this case.

Tractor set -spoken for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sashafras said...

Oh, I am loving so many of those! LOL I'll have to see how much money I can scrape up! ;-)

11:31 p.m.  
Blogger Ann Marie said...

hmmm, thinking thinking.

What is the last one? (and the sentiment?) And then the farm-ish ones--is that a tractor? And some sunflowers? And... chickens? LOL Just can't quite tell what they are...

1:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home