My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Sunday, March 02, 2008

well... guess what?!

I did it! :D I decided it was time to do something that I love and I took the plunge! I'm a brand spankin' new Stampin Up! demonstrator. WaHoooo!! :D
So what can I get you fixed up with? I have a sleeve full of ideas :D workshops, card classes, going to look into teaching a class at Dawson's school for SR. grades and teacher's if there's interest.
today we went skating -we had a ton FUN! LOL it was the first time that Dawson was on "real" skates, he didn't quite get it at first but then he finally caught on and did alright for his first time! :D Ally LOVED it! she had those skates that you strap on over your boots and she kept telling us that she could do it her SELF! and she did! I think I'm next year we'll get her into skating for sure!
Dawson is signed up for soccer and is VERY excited about it. I'm going to look into swimming for Ally. I'm looking forward to the spring SO much!! I hope that EVERY last morsel of snow is GONE soon. I'm SICK of it!
some pics of us skating today... from top to bottom-Ally, my dad holding Dawson up, Ally and I, Steve zooming Ally around she was GIGGLING!!

4 Comments:

Blogger {S} said...

wow!! What fun!! I'm so proud of you and so happy for you!! I hope to catch up with you soon!
(((hugs)))

12:04 a.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Good for you! Keep that enthusiasm and you'll make it work. I know you can.

Don't forget to scrap these great photos.

10:58 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

WOO HOOO!!!! I'm sooo proud and excited for you!!

4:29 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

They make kiddie ice skates with 2 blades??? That's what I need! I hav enever, ever been ice skating in my life. I am completely jealous that you are ice skating on an outside pond. The only place to ice skate around here in in a mall, LOL. Send me the snow. I want some!!! Even the snow that fell around this area last night COMPLETELY missed my house. So annoyed.

11:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home