My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

guess what?!?!

it's here!!! my kit is here!!! :D I wasn't expecting it until today and voila! it showed up yesterday! yippeee!!! all the goodies are yumalicious!

I really have to spend some time organizing a blog that will be "home" to my SU! projects :)

so now that I'm rolling in goodies I'd better start bustin' a move!

thanks for sharing in my excitement.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ink Stained Roni said...

LOL...yumalicious huh? Good Luck sweetie! I hope you sell lots and lots of goodies :)

p.s....you've been tagged...don't blame me, just passin it along ;)

9:29 a.m.  
Blogger {S} said...

whhoo!!! yay!

2:21 p.m.  
Blogger marcibun said...

Great! Let us know when the blog is up and running.

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see what you do!

8:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home