My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

been tagged

Ok, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you – Roni
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself-

-I'm really not feeling "it" right now
-tomorrow is my birthday
-is NOT in a happy place right now with dh
-is doing laundry
-just took the dog for a walk
-I seem to be good at getting myself into crap a lot lately :(

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ....sorry guys....I didn't start it ;) I'm going to do you ALL a favor and not tag you --I'm just not feeling "IT"

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Cool blog..I need the two winners for the VSBN Challenge you hosted. Could you go to SCS and pm the names. Thanks so much! The other winners have been posted and we are waiting on yours.

8:06 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day!!!!

7:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home