My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Thursday, March 20, 2008

miss me?

WHERE on earth did MARCH go?? wow! I thought February flew by (figured it was b/c of it being a shorter month) but man, March has been SO busy it also has nearly flown the coop!!
I hate being behind on blogging b/c then I feel like I have WAY too much to say, and some of it is just boring so I'll try to sum things up around here.
ok, so March 12, I had a birthday (thanks for the wishes everyone) it sure wasn't the GREATEST day evah, but it was in deed another day that I was blessed with.
forward... Steve and I hadn't *exactly* been getting along for a while and some subjects are still touchy but we're getting on with it.
not really as much 'happening' as I thought? there is more but I don't want to depress you all and I am feeling over a lot of the saga and would just rather let dying dogs die -or whatever that saying is :P
SO! I haven't been spending AS much time at the computer lately... just don't ask what or for proof of what I HAVE been doing! LOL
today is the first 'official' day of Spring - and of course we'd wake up to snow flakes in the air {eyeroll} on a happy and inspirational note back in the fall I bought and planted a bunch of bulbs -including daffodils, crocus, tulips and I moved some iris' that were already in the ground but weren't in the "right" place and therefore never bloomed last year -sad eh? I also bought a hydrangea -my new FAVORITE! and I can't WAIT to see everything in bloom!!! There are signs of life starting to sprout up all over the place!! it's awesome :) hmm, I think I might take pictures.

Anyway... 49 days and counting down til I spend a week in the sunny California!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

If you find out where March went can you let me know??

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home