My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, March 21, 2008

So let it be known....

I am a Christian, this weekend is Easter and as a Christian we celebrate that through God's son we are saved. It's an amazing celebration of how lucky we are. When I reflect on what my saviour did for me... I am amazed! and VERY thankful.
Today my family and I spent the afternoon/evening with my mom, her other half, my sister and her children. We had a great time... it's been a while since I can actually say that we enjoyed ourselves there, I am glad :) Tomorrow we'll spend the day with Steve's family and then Sunday we'll spend the afternoon with my dad at my grandma's house.
I can't WAIT to see more of the snow melt away seeing as how it *IS* spring!!! My crocus bulbs are starting to sprout, there are other things too but I'm not sure if it's the daffodils or tulips...maybe both? I also have seen some the iris poking up and something kinda burgendy?
just enjoying all the little things :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home