My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, March 31, 2008

time in a bottle?

anyone know where I can find some?

I swear I LOVE to not be sitting around with nothing to do, HOWEVER! this is over the top. I can't find my head!!! crazy I tell ya just CRAZY!

I have a kajabilzillion things I am trying to do and of course ALL at the same time... I doubt I'll be keeping up with blogging, I'm trying but with trying to keep the kids busy (without the constant help of the television) and the weather is teasing me... I sneak outside as much as I can without a jacket!!! wahooo!!!
I had our house at a place that was somewhat orderly and then I blink, and it's over. Ah well... I'm needing to work on some scrappy Stampin' UP! creations but I have been having this inner desire to want to SEW! I'm thinking of bustin' out the machine to get my 'fix' then maybe I'll get back to the paper scissors ink! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Okay....stop and breathe!!

Hope you find all the time you need. :)

Hugs...

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Cleaning the house when you have small children is like sweeping the walk during a snowstorm... so forget the house & have fun sewing! :-)

11:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home