My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

just keep smiling...

...because in 8 days I will be heading out the door! :D

and I need a break SO badly -I know that every minute that I'm gone I'll miss my family, but I'm hoping to relax while I'm away. I need some serious ME time!

So anyway...

Dawson's next loose tooth came out last night at supper. I {cringe} was the only one that he'd LET give it the slight tug that it needed {gagging just thinking about it}

I'm feeling really unmotivated to do what needs doing around here. Every time I look around I see crap that needs to be done, and yet here I perch! :)

I also have decided to try out having an SU website click here to have a peek!


...as for the SU! workshop, find the cards below that we'll be making. I wanted to keep it somewhat simple, especially as some of the attendee's I'm not sure have ever stamped before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

cute cards!!! I can't believe your trip is so soon!!! I know you'll have a wonderful time!!!

7:22 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Those are simple but oh-so-cute!!!

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home