My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, April 28, 2008

eeek!!

LOOK!! Dawson lost his first tooth today!! and the next one will likely be falling out soon too :(
I don't *DEAL* with loose teeth very well... I get that queasy feeling. Thankfully it just fell out -no grossing mommy out.


Not much going on today... we baked cookies, it's a rainy day here. Steve went in to work early and was home early -YAH!!! :D
I'm preparing for a Stampin' Up! workshop for May 26th (6:30pm) at our church basement. I'm nervous - my cousin Melissa and I have invited over 40 people!!! {talk about nail biting}
I hope I can manage without sounding too confusing.
back to the grind ;)
oh and dare I mention I leave for California in 10 days?!?!?!? talk about EXCITMENT!?!?

6 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Congrats to Dawson on the tooth - and double congrats to you on the SU workshop - if you got just half of those people to show up then it would be a success. I hope you get all 40 and just smash it!

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

I think I'd go insane if I was planning anything for 40 people.

10:07 p.m.  
Blogger Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Isn't it amazing how diffferent they look when they lose a tooth? It gives them such a whimsical look! He is just adorable!

Good luck with the SU workshop! I was once told (when I was having a Tupperware party) to expect about one third of the number of people you invite.

I'm sure you'll do a great job! Just remember to breathe & not go too fast. :-)

11:35 p.m.  
Blogger Karenladd said...

Good luck on the workshop, so are you getting the hang of being a demonstrator now??!! With your personality, how can you lose?!

4:09 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

awe doesn't he look sweet!! My boys won't tell me when they have a wiggler anymore :( because I want to get them out WHAAA WHAAA (evil laugh!!) WOO HOO on the SU workshop!! You'll be great!!! can you share what you're going to do??

12:56 a.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Why do loose teeth freak you out??

I can't believe how big he's getting.

3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home