My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

go ahead -call me crazy!

but where in heck on here would be the best place to answer questions???

Let's see, I can't even remember who asked what -but here goes!

-the dino paper is Basic Grey and I got it at my LSS - the Memory Keeper, here in Hamilton, ON.

-I didn't do anything to make the vase look like glass, but I'm sure you *could* use glossy accents :)

-And TINA! Let me see what is in the cards around here -Dawson has school on Thursday, but is off tomorrow and Friday. What is the schedule for your girls? I'd LOVE to come out for a visit :D The only thing is if I come on Thursday (without Dawson) I'd still have Ally... actually I'll have Ally no matter what day I come. She'd LOVE to play with the girls I'm sure :D

**not sure if I missed any questions but if I did... I'll address the answers next post ;)
oh and I'm about to utilize the day light for some photo ops - I have a few more cards to share :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home