My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Monday, April 14, 2008

a few more cards :)

The set of dino cards I made for my friend Laurie - only thing is... I worked at them under pressure and took pictures of them at times before I decided if they were in deed "DONE" so Laurie... if any of these look 'different' that's why! lOl ;) I struggled to determine if some of them were finished or not -- i hated covering up the 'pretty paper' :D












Figured while I'm at it I'll show ya a few more :) I borrowed the start of this idea from a card I saw on SCS (SplitCoastStampers) but I gave it my own spin. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger TammyB said...

Love the dinosaurs - isn't that BG?

7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Ila said...

Your cards are all Fabulous....and I love all that BG paper!!. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have used both stomps and yes I think there is a difference too. I can't imagine living where Curry's is ...I'd be flat out broke all the time...lol!

9:58 p.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

The dinosaur cards are too dang cute!

10:02 p.m.  
Blogger Nanette said...

I absolutely love the dinos!! Great colors!!
Also the last 2 were gorgeous!!

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

wow, you've been busy!

hey wanna come out and visit me during the week? we could make cards??? lmk :) hugs t

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm so lucky!!! I just LOVE the cards!! You did an awesome job with all these cards!!

1:16 a.m.  
Blogger Karenladd said...

AWK! Those dino smiles are incredibly cute!And where do you find the time to make all of those?!

4:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home