My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

the time has come! :D

wahooo!!! I thought it was NEVER going to get here. Tomorrow my ma and I are heading off to stay at the hotel near the airport so we can rise BRIGHT and early and get the heck outta dodge on Friday! :D

As excited as I am, looking at the BIG picture -- a break away from the kids, getting to hang out with Shannon, meeting Sandy & Karen... and whatever else we do. I am also feeling a bit nervous and sad. I just have to stay focused! I :NEED: this vacation.

so laundry is nearly done and I have YET to pack! talk about a last minute lucy eh? ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

You are going to have SO much fun!!! I hope it goes by nice and slow so you can enjoy every minute of it!! ((HUGS)) and wishes for a safe and uneventful travel!!

8:03 a.m.  
Blogger Nanette said...

I know you'll have a fantastic time! Take lots of pictures!! And please share them!!
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!!
HUGS, Nanette :)

5:08 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

I hope you have a blast!! Be safe!!

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger tina werner said...

have fun jen... call me when you get back and we'll hook up! i don't think i start back to work until june.

2:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home