My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Friday, May 30, 2008

wow!

time sure flies! Can you believe it's June 1st on Sunday??? MAN ALIVE! feels like it should still be like, March or something??

So the workshops went pretty good. Had 6 in attendance on the Thursday and then 15 on the Tuesday. Seems like a LOT of people are interested in doing the workshops --more so than ordering stuff. Which is fine with me :) I already have a dozen (actually more) signed up for a *one sheet wonder* class... even tho' we've yet to determine a date. LOL

I'm tired today. It actually hit me about mid/late afternoon. weird.

I have swaps and raks to work on and I seriously want to just go crawl into bed! (it's only 7:30pm)

not much doin' this weekend... which is sort of fine with me. Dawson has soccer pictures tomorrow, and there are a few events going on we *might* check out wingfest -we shall see :)

2 Comments:

Blogger marcibun said...

Its been cold enough that it FEELS like is should be March - congrats on the successful turnout! In a few months you'll be turning them away at the door!

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger :::b r a n d i::: said...

Sounds like your stampin stuff is going really well! I'm very excited for you.

1:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home