My Photo
Name:
Location: confusion -ALWAYS!, Canada

1/2 human other 1/2 -unknown 30'something and wife of 1 mother of 2

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my newest nephew


I forgot to bring my camera to the hospital today, so this is from when he was in NICU the day he was born. But he is now happily bunking with my sister and off of the oxygen and I.V. They are hoping to be released tomorrow! :) He's a little bit jaundice, but hopefully that'll pass soon.
I'll post some MUCH cuter pics as soon as I can :) it'll be pretty easy he's ADORABLE! :D
oh ya and my sister's dad, is making a ton of progress. Which is good. Even mean people deserve good things I guess ;) I'm just happy for my sister, she has enough to deal with!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

oh how sweet. congrats to everyone.

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home